Wednesday, September 7

We are home now :)- UPDATE 6.25PM

I took Regina to see his doctor here. We also got his chest Xrays done. I am not an expert , but what I saw bothered me. Her right lung was completely white on xray, and left one seemed normal. She had chest xrays before , but I have never seen image like that on her past x rays. I will know more tomorrow. :(
She feels horrible now, she throws up , can not keep even water down. She has slept most of the day, and she got bad mouth sores. And Her Right ear is also infected. :(:(:( I am waiting for fever to show up soon. I have to make her drink little more or we end up in hospital, because she is dehydrated. AND my dh is not home to help me out. :(:(:(


Scans were all nice and clean. Labs looked great :)
BTW. REgina did her scans without sedation :) Since she had fever and was caughing really bad they decided not to do sedation. She fell asleep the moment she entered the MRI and was still 45 minutes. And she even did not cough there.

They did not do x rays as they first promised. Now we are here and ready to go to Reginas pediatrition to get some meds to make her feel better. Robitussin in not working( coughing). Last night she spiked high fever again and I worked hard 3 hours do get her fever down( without the meds BTW). Around 2 am we fell asleep and had to wake 5 am to go to airport. :)

She threw up couple of times in airplane, but at least I know it is not due to braintumor.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank God for clean scans.

Now you've got to get that little girl well.

It sucks she was sick for your trip, but it's great that she did her scans without sedation.

I bet you're glad to be home...

Lennuk said...

Great to hear good news!
Get well now, Regina!

Queen D said...

We are extremely glad to be home. In St Jude I saw couple of more families( we met them while we were housed in RMH who are back there on second round. ( one relapsed with leukemia and one with hodgins disease :( So sad. :(

Kathy said...

They should be able to look at the chest ray and tell you right away if its pneumonia.

I'm so sorry she's sick, but thank God she's home.

Hope she feels better tomorrow, and that you don't have to take her to the hospital. If you do have to go to CHOC again, I'll send Elizabeth to your room to adjust their attitudes.

Lennuk said...

I love that: "...to adjust their attidues..." LOL
Hope, Regina will feel better! And you guys could have peaceful night!!!!

Queen D said...

lol. I really don't want to go to the hospital and I hope meds work.

The person who took the xrays told me that He is not authorised to give me any information.
So they will send x rays to my docs office tomorrow early morning and he is the one who should give me the news.