Thursday, September 22

WE also went to see SHREK 4D show. OH that was amaaaaaazing show. 4 d is way better than 3D. Chairs were animated, when characters sneezed in movie we got to experiense the sneezes( we got sprayed wet), when donkey or horse was running , chairs were bouncing up and down, when dragon was flying wind filled the theater. It was fun. After show we took pic with donkey. Donkey was fun . Donkey asked from Regina if she allready saw Shrek show. REgina sayed NO. I yelled from were I was taking pics that YES SHE DID SEE THE SHOW. Donkey made a little joke to Regina- I GUESS SHOW WAS THAT unforgettable that she forgot how unforgettable it was. AND UNIVERSAL WILL PAY FOR ALL THE THERAPY PARENTS NEED TO GET HER MEMORY BACK. lol Gabriel and Nick did not get to experience that show. Gabriel started screaming and my dh took him out of waiting area. :(

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We never saw the Shrek show. It sounds pretty cool. If we ever go back to Orlando, we'll have to check it out.

Queen D said...

YES. The Shrek show was amazing. it made me laugh . I think person next to me thought I was grazy, I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes. lol. The whole 4d experiece was was cool. But after 4 days of 3 and 4d shows I started seeing things 4d.lol