Friday, September 2

Monday is aproaching...

Oh, yeah, and I am not looking forward to this St Jude trip this time at all. I have bad feeling about something, but not sure why and about what. Regina started coughing today- right now it is dry cough, but usually all her illnesses start with dry cough. :( I just hope that she will not get fever with it, othervise I just don't feel comfortable going there when she is sick. She also has been telling me that her head hurts again and she threw up once today. I am not happy when something like that happens. I'm not sure why she threw up , all I can hope is that she got somekind of bug from school.

We have set up automatic payments for Make a Wish organization here in Orange county. Today we got the newsletter and guess whose fase was on it?? REGINAS!!!! We attended Wild Rivers Make A Wish party , and she was making a butterfly there, and when it was finished they took her pic with butterfly. Her pic on newsletter is tiny, but it is on front page :):):):):) I showed it to her and she was very, very happy about it!:) So am I !!!!

Ok, now something frustrating again. Today , after I picked Regina up from shcool , 3 of us headed to mall to eat our lunch. Kids Love terriaky chicken there with rice and both of them clean up those huge plates of chicken and rice. After eating we went to pet store( in mall). After that they wanted to play. I TOLD GABRIEL AND REGINA TO STAY WITH ME and not run away. But you know- THEY DID NOT LISTEN. Regina took off running and took escalator up. Gabriel took off in totally different direction and refused to stop. So I finally yelled ( I think all people in the mall heard me). STOP RIGHT NOW. So he stopped. I yelled to regina to take escalator down, which she did without any complaints. We ran to Gabriel and I calmly took, him and made him apologise to me, which he did not. lol

after mall, nothing exiting happened. We went to best buy to
BThen suddenly somebody tapped to my sholder. It was one mom with 2 kids who had seen the whole ordeal. She told me that I don't know how I did it, but I handled it very well. She also sayed that she allready sees her future with 2 restless kids who each want different things, and she sees herself chacing her kids from one end of mall to another. :) lol Of course, Gabriel finally apologised after screaming 15 minutes face down on the floor, and me standing 10 feet away just minding my own business. Then we went to Best buy to get my iPod new USP cord and then Borders to get some books to read.
Kids eat really well during the dinner and now they are in bed.

And i am here worring about my upcoming memphis trip. Wish us luck and clean scans :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The anxiety you are feeling is PMS.

P = Pre
M = MRI
S = Syndrome

We all know this feeling. I don't know what to tell you except to hang in there. Usually for me getting ready for the trip is the time of max stress, once I'm there things are easier.

But this last time I was worried enough I was afraid to go to E-Clinic and ask Dr. G for the results, I put it off for 2 hours until Steven was in cognitive testing, and my heart was going a million miles a minute and my stomach was doing flip-flops until he came out and gave me 2 thumbs up.

We've all been traumatized, those memories come blasting back to the surface in Memphis.

But even in a BT kid, a cold can still be just a cold and an upset stomach can be nothing more than that.

Say hi to Dr. G and Valerie and Leslie and Angie and the new nurse Justis for us. If you want to make friends with Valerie, you can take her some macadamia cashew butter from Trader Joe's.

Leslie told me that Dr. G might like those chocolate French truffles from Trader Joe's, she said that he ate some of the ones we brought for her.

Eat some pork rinds and I know you're going to fit right in with the "in" crowd out on the patio, you'll make loads of new friends :-)

Today is my birthday :-)

Queen D said...

Yeah, just rub it in, Kathy. I think I will pull paper bag over my head when I join the patio growd....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :):):):):):):) I wish I knew it before.