Tuesday, August 30

SO??

When Regina goes to school or anywhere out to sun, she likes to dressherself up warm. Long sleeve shirt under short sleeve, and pantihose, and of course her cute little pink hat. Lot of the people have noticed it and told me that why am I dressing her up so warm? It is " stupid" to dress her up with so much clothing on her. Or , WOW, WHY DO YOU LET HER DRESS HERSELF UP L I K E THAT???
I tell them that she feels cold and wants to be covered up. First reaction is IS SHE SICK?? I tell them no, but if you really want to know then I tell you. And I tell them .The moment the hear word tumor - their faces change and they start investigating her in complete silence. And of course- YOU POOR THING, OWW, such a sweet little girl.., what a cute little hat, and look at that ladybug on her pantyhose. etc. SOmetimes I with poeple mind theyr own business about other peoples clothes. I am not going around telling them that hey- she is way to young to wear I AM SO SEXY shirt, or.- why her 4 year old face is covered up with make up. Cheesh. I understand the curiosity, but it is not like she is badly dressed . She is just overdressed and if she likes it and does not feel warm- what is the fuss about anyway??? BTW. Her classroom gets really cold( she told me so). So little extra clothing is not the bad thing. :)

Vent of the day.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Regina looks adorable.

And we all know that people say stupid things.

How does Regina feel about her hair? Does she ever remove her hat?

She's a sweetie, you can give her a hug from us, and a kiss on the top of her head.

Queen D said...

Thank you Kathy.
She really, really wants to go to school without her hat. But she told me that she waits for a while, until her hair grows little longer, so she can cover up her bold spot. :)

Anonymous said...

Who's happy about Iraq? Iran
The president's sacrifice George W. Bush ends his month-long vacation two days early -- for Katrina, not Iraq.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my photo portrait related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.photo portrait

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Diana, you're getting spammed.

You are probably going to have to change your blog settings so that it displays that text image that users have to type into in order to leave a comment.

The ony other thing I know to do is to go back to haloscan.

If you need help, email me. I just set up a blog for the parents of a newly diagnosed little boy Regina's age, and the same thing happened.

Queen D said...

Ok. I look into it tomorrow, and If I have trouble setting it up, I'll ask Your help. :)
Thanks
d