Wednesday, August 24

I'm all alone now

Both my kids are in school now. Gabriel in preschool and Regina started her kindergarten today. She was awake 6.45, ran dowstairs butt naked and dresse herself up for her first day in school She was super exited about her first day. Then we drove her to her new shchool and waited couple of minutes behind her school door. Her teacher told us that she was on her list for early birds, but we got reminder that Regina is late bird. But no big deal.

Before we left to her school I asked Regina if it is ok for me to but away her toys and make room for BIG GIRL stuff. She agreed. So today We will get couple of boxes, decorate them and but away all her soft toys( hundreds of them).

It feels so weird now. i don't know if I should cry or laugh. I wish her best and hope that school is not to hard for her. :)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

The first day of kindergarten is always that way, bittersweet.

Where's that photo of her on her first day?

Lennuk said...

How sweet is that!
I always remember my first day of school. We were late....

Queen D said...

Pictures later. i am way to lazy to get my camera connected to my laptop