Saturday, August 27

Gabriel , Heather and Regina. :) We were invited to H. birthday party today. Kids had fun- well, they did most of the time, but of course it is not a party without complete meltdown. Since it was during gabes naptime, he got "little" upset when he could not do what he wanted to do, and he had hard time sharing things with some other kids. But thanks to understanding party goers( moms, dads), Gabriels bad attitude dissapeared, and he enjoyed party till the end. :) I did enjoy it also. I took about 10 slides down from huuuuge slide and I think I have to do some pant shopping tomorrow, because slides and pants- they do not work hand in hand. lol I also enjoyed cake and pizza and drank some diet coke( yeah, I am turning junk food junkie again). Hopefully now I get couple of days and I can start eating less again. ( maybe)

2 comments:

Sarah Retzloff said...

I was just pressing the random blog button when I came upon your site...what a beautiful picture of such sweet young ladies!

Queen D said...

Thank you - but one of them is my 4 year old son :)