Tuesday, November 3


a
Today's thoughts...
I wish medical bills just disappeared .

I wish I find strength to deal with upcoming holidays. Luckily we have thanksgiving plans so I don't really have to cook this year, but I WILL MISS baking Apple pie with Regina and her decorating it with shapes she cuts out with cookie cutter.

I wish Gabriel would stop behaving like I am the worst mom ever.. ( throwing hour long fits and not obeying my rules.)

I want people STOP TELLING ME THAT REGINA IS IN BETTER PLACE. AND I should not place Regina on higher position than God is. STOP IT!!!


We did have great Halloween:) I was handing out candy and Gabriel was Trick or Treating.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very difficult time.
Kindest regard,
Pauline

Katrina said...

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. I am constantly telling kids in my class that they don't have to verbalize every thought that comes into their heads!!

Regina's place is with you. She's in a different place, yes, but I wouldn't say a "better place." How do any of us presume to know what happens after we pass out of this life??

As to Gabe, of course you know that this is normal. It's his way of grieving, and I am sure it will pass. It's just terribly unfair for you to have to go through this, but I know what a loving mother you are, and so I know that the reason it bugs you is that you wish Gabe didn't have to go through this.

I love you.
Katrina

Patty said...

Thinking of you today. Next time Gabriel acts up, just grab him, hold him and tell him how much you love him, but you don't necessarily like how he's behaving at the moment. It's also hard when Nick has to be gone on business and you and Gabriel are left there alone. Keep yourself busy with something to make the day go faster.