Monday, July 6

GREAT NEWS:)



m
Reginas MRI showed no progression of disease:) STABLE:)
YEAH :):)

NOW we have to figure out how to deal with all the surgery, radiation , gamma knife side effects.
We are going to CHLA On wednesday to See Dr Dhall, and also, REgina has audiology appointment . SHE needs some sort of hearing aids for sure.

SHe is eating great, feels great and looks great for a change :) IF you ask HOW I DO IT?? I don't know how I do it. I just do all I can , my friends are doing what is in their power and doctors are doing what they can :)

Gabe and Nick are doing ok in CHINA. ALL I HEAR.. IT IS TOO HOT IN THERE. TOO HOT, TOO HOT... heheh ;)

6 comments:

Dymesha Wheeler said...

I'm so happy to hear that Regina is stable YEA!!!!!!!!She is the strongest and toughest little girl I know. My day just got a little brighter.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! That is wonderful news! i am so happy to hear the good news. i know i have said it before, but i will say it again.... you are an amazing woman/mommy! as with the comment above...my day just got a little brighter too! thanks for sharing.
xo-tiffani

Patty said...

What wonderful news. She's holding her own. Good luck, keep up the good work. Will keep her in my prayers.

Colleen said...

Thank God ~ WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Great news! hopefully you guys got the break you were waiting for and finally things are looking up (AND STAY THAT WAY!)

I`m very happy for you and wish all the best to little Regina and your family:)

Katrina said...

Great News!!!!! Thank you for always keeping us posted. Regina's always in the forefront of my concerns.

Love to you,
Katrina