Monday, June 5

Hei... Remember me???

Nothing much has been going on around here. I take kids to school every morning and pick them up when school is over. Same old, same old. This week Is Gabriels last week in Tutor time. I feel little sad. :( It has been his second home for since he was 1,5 years old. And now it is time to say goood bye to tutor time and WELCOME to extra 800 dollars in my bank acount. lol ( thats how much I payed monthly for him). Tutor time has gone HIGH TECH... They set up fingerprint sensors , so prettu soon you can only enter tutor time if your fingrprint opens the DOOOOOOR... ;) That's hot...

Today I took kids to My Gym kind of place. It is very close to our home walking distance. You should have seen the smiles both Regina and Gabriel had on theyr faces when they walked into that simple kid gym. GABRIEL was smiles ALL the time. He wanted to do everything first, He raised his hand all the time . I teared up . He was sooo cute. :) Regina also loved it, but she was more careful about trying things, but she did try everything and did awsome :) SO I signed them up and take them there whenever I get a chance or when classes are available :)

Gabriels Bday is aproaching and I got him couple of awsome presents. :) HE really wanted to have car/truck bedding, so I got him This
AND I got him Nintendo Game Cube... He deserves it ::))) He is great kid :):)):)

No comments: