Wednesday, June 14

:)

Our Trip to china starts in few days. Our suitcases are packed , I cleaned up my refrigirator and I have never seen it so empty. lol

But, last night Regina started coughing. So instead of me taking her to see her doctor I took her to Health store that EVERYBODY here recommend. So I went there had a talk with person who works there ( he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, and I was surprised how much he knew about childhood cancer and types etc.) I left store with 2 probiotics. SAMBUCOL, black eldeberry for kids and Primadophilus powder for kids. He told me that Regina has to take at least 3 bottles( Once a day, for 36 days) of Sambucol before her immune system starts building up and she starts fighting off infections better.
I heard a lot of good things about probiotics, but I never did anything about it. But Regina is constantly sick and I am sick of antibiotics and I just want her to feel better . She has been coughing on and off since january and doctros have found no problems with her.... I hope it works. I know one boy in Reginas class is taking them and his mom said that he has not been sick for 2 years. Keep your fingers crossed. :):):)

D

No comments: