Friday, June 3

Dentist

I took Gabriel and Regina to annual dental check up. Regina did really well. She has one cavity and it has to be fixed. BUT Gabriel- he refused to sit on x-ray chair, he refused to open his mouth, he refused to do anything at all in there. He started screaming when dentis( young pretty female ) aproached him. lol. HEHEh It was funnny and frustrating same time. Silly Gabriel.

Regina also got couple of single use princess flosses and now all she does is floss. I told her to stop flossing but she told me that she has to get all the junk off between her teeth. lol

As my car- I still don't know what is going on. Insurance( local office) is investigating now why it takes so much time to get my car checked out and why things are not moving anywhere. WHY I always have to deal with total airheads and morons. Do I carry a sign with me that sayes MRS Give Me Amateurs....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Maybe I should send my sister Elizabeth down there to talk to them for you-- she's good at stuff like that.

Even though I am older than her, she outgrew me when she was 7 and I was 9 and when we were teenagers, she always stood up for me. Once a guy grabbed me when were at a football game and she turned around and hit him with her purse as hard as she could and knocked him down.

Nobody wants to mess with Elizabeth :-)