Tuesday, June 14

:D

Sorry for lack of updates. Nothing interesting is happening. Kids are healty, Regina is taking her meds for thyroid function, because her thyroid is not up to speed. She finally learned art of swollowing pills and she is doing it really well :)

Gabriel is wicked little 4 year old ( his birthday is on june22). I really need my dh now , so he could do something about his missbehiving personality. HE does not listen to me at all most of the time he ends up sitting alone on the stairs on his time out zone and screaming his lungs out. I started to take his favorite things away, because if he does not listen to me, he does not diserve those toys/ foods. And if he has behaved well for an about hour he gets one of his things back. He is also very bad eater lately. When we go to restaurants he does really well about eating, but at home he will not stay still. Sometimes I feel like he is battery operated bunny, and has to hop until batteries run out.

Our cat is a monster. He bites everything that moves and I think it is thanks to Gabriel, because he just touchers our sweet little monster to much. he told me he loves kitty a lot and wants to spend as much time with kitty as possible.

My husband is still away, he will be home before Gabriels birthday. One more week and we will reunite again. I can not wait untill june 20th. There is so many things he has to do here- like fix my computer connections, change lightbulbs, because I am to lazy to do so, eat my cooking 3 times a day, 7 days a week. He told me that he hates chinese food and misses my gormet cooking most while being away. HUH??? What about kids anD MEEEEE??? lol He is a sweet guy:)

No comments: