Tuesday, May 16


Gabriels Birthday is on June 22. Since we will be china I am planning to have his party on June 11th. (from 4PM till 6 or 7 PM). Since he wans his Bday to have CAR theme I came up with this idea for his Invitations. :) I also got car plates, and napkins and hats and all the other stuff needed for succesful boy birthay. Now I am looking for activities for boys to do. I think I will be getting some plain wooden cars, buy some markers and let boys decorate their own cars. I also have to bake him CAR cake ( last year It was train cake). OH. I will not have BIG birthay. Probably around 6 or 7 kids total. If you have nothing else to do on 11th, please race on over. :) OH, Gabriel will be 5 years old. :)

4 comments:

Lennuk said...

wow. already 5! i remember - gabriel was just born when we met first time.
gabriel and cars? wasn't he more like dress-up fan?
i would love to be there (to eat the cake), but our classmate is in town and i promised to show around.

Queen D said...

Yup, already 5. lol, I think he is done with dress-ups. he likes super heros now . AND He told me that he wants to be trash truck driver when he grows up , or dump truck driver... OR he just going to drive daddys car ...lol. Have fun with your friend.:)

Kathy said...

I was beginning to think he'd be having a princess party...

A good party favor for boys of almost any age is flashlights-- we gave those one year and they loved them. Also we gave squirtguns, but it was hot outside. And lastly, those little paper champagne bottles where you pull a string and they explode with little confetti-- it was Steven's 7th birthday and all the parents were there to supervise, but Steven was really mad at me that I gave such a dangerous toy.

I'm a bad mother, what can I say. I remembered those little exploding champagne bottles from when I was little so when I saw them, I got them. Only one caught on fire. Steven wanted to disown me when that happened.

I was just thinking your kids have birthdays close to my kids, Sean is June 30 and Steven is September 6.

I still want to go to China with you guys-- I'll be quiet and I won't complain or eat much and I'll babysit your kids, as long as you don't mind them playing with small explosive toys, there's alot of those available in China, we'll have loads of fun :-)

Queen D said...

lol lol lol That'll work. Honestly, we have babysitters lined up behind our door.... I am not worried about explosive toys.. I am worried about her eating there. She has lots of diferent nut allergies and people in china use lot of peanut oil and cook with nuts. I think I have to take one suitcase with me that is full on macaroni and garlic bread....

Flashligts are great idea for goodie bags. :)