Wednesday, May 10

:)





Sorry for not letting you guys know whats up with Regina. :) She is doing really good now. She has another 5 days left on her antibiotics. She is feeling and doing awsome. :) Gabriel was doing really bad for 4 days. I thought I will have to take him to his doctor, but I decided to wait and just give him over the counter meds. So now he Is doing better also.

Every year since 2001 Regina gets sick in end of April/ beginning of may. I was watching View yesterday and they were talking that allergies are worst during those 2 months.. and if people get sick every year same time It might be because of allergies. So I guess all those blossoming trees and flowers and dust pay big role making her sick. :(

Now for fun part. We had fun filled weekend. On friday night Nick and I went clubbing. We left our kids with babysitter. I had so much fun just hanging out in VIP lounge and stuffing my purse with guys phonenumbers. ( seriosly;) ). On saturday we went to to spend a night in W hotel. We took kids with us. It is beautiful hotel and I like the area. Very nice and clean and quiet. Since we had kids with us and hotel was NOT kids friendly ( it is PET friendly, there was menu for pets), we had to go out to have dinner. After dinner we just crashed on sofa and wathced Law and Order because I still had hangover from Friday night. And that was it. 400 dollars per night- OVERPRICED.

Sunday was cool. We went to Anahaim Hills and celebrated our friends christening in Anahaim hills Country club. We had huuuuge brunch( crab legs, shrimp, salmon, cheeses, lots of desserts, sparkling wine, salads, pastas.... you name it, WE ATE IT. lol I forgot how much I hated buffets....;)

On monday we had friends over because it was My Birthay ( 28th). Nothing major. Nick cooked dinner , I made salad and cheeses, brought triple chocolate mousse cake, and made food for 6 kids. After dinner we watched that dumb dude trying to kill himself under water... Nothing magic about that.

Tuesday we went out to see Mission impossible 3-- I LOVED IT. To much TOM, but it was good. And then we went to eat Persian food. And now I am home, nick is back in china and I am trying to get started with my diet again. WEEK full of food, not good for anyone. :)

No comments: