Tuesday, January 17

Update...

Regina managed to stay healthy in Estonia. It was COLD and windy, and snowy and she managed to stay healthy, so did I and so did Gabriel. And now, all 3 of us are sick. Regina is coughing like grazy and she has boooooogery nose. lol Gabriel is coughing a little and I have splitting headaches, tootaches and swollen tonsils. What the heck is wrong with this warm CA weather. For now I am 100 percent sure that all our health problems are b/c of CA. ( every time I go back to EST all my pains leave me for good and my skin clears up, and then I come back and next day I am achy all over).

But Reginas cought really concerns me this time. I have not heard her ever cough so much. I wait one more day and then take her to see doctor. Hope she gets well soon.

Fun things we have done.
On sunday we went to see Hoodwinked. LOL I really liked this movie- kind of like CSI but only for kids lol and Animated. lololol. Regina loved it, but when I asked from Gabe what was his fave part , his response was - THE END- thank you very much. lololol
Then last week we attended Mad science B party ( one of Reginas classmates turned 6). It was fun party for kids, and mad scientist was hot young dude. lol. ( he showed kids how to do fun tricks with ice and some chemicals.)

We also went to chuckee cheeses( don't remember how to spell it), this place is grazy. It is like training camp for young kids, so if they grow up one day and go to vegas, they know how to spend money.....

We also wisited library few times, went book stores, malls, ate in chilis, baked few cakes , ate candy that had peanuts in, but did not suppose to have them in, and we all ended in hospital ER( for few hours, because of Regina, she has nut allergies), and did many other fun family things......
but I am so ready for my husband to return. He will be home on sunday, but then he will take off on monday b/c he has to fly to san Jose,.. I am ready for GIRLS night out......

No comments: