Sunday, January 8

Dear United Airlines

... I DO NOT LIKE YOU....
That is all I have to say about them. They did not deliver my loggage first time ON TIME, and same happened this time. My loggage is still somewhere in Chicago customs area ( in airport). I filed a claim last night , and asked if they can look it up on somehow, which they did, but there was no record of my loggage leaving chicago. Hopefully we will get it today. I have some pretty important stuff in those hot pink suitcases, and if they get lost, in the future I will only travel with carry on bags.
I am pissed , Really , really pissed.....

3 comments:

Lennuk said...

you are always so unlucky with the luggage. sigrid just got back though chicago and she said that they arrived fine!
good luck!

Queen D said...

:) I got my loggage back last night around 6.40 pm. :D:D:D:D

Kathy said...

Happy to hear you got it back. I think maybe it's a United thing, it was United that lost our luggage on the way to Winnipeg.