Saturday, March 16

I miss her so much it hurts...


 I have been thinking about Regina every day.  Some days more other days less, but there has not been a day  I haven't thought about her.  For me , she always will be Care bear, Barbie and Webkins girl.  She would always bake cupcakes and fix me interesting meals made of whatever  she found in refrigerator . She would always wear pink outfits that are oddly styled, but she did it herself, and I never  questioned her why she would wear such weird outfit.   She had her style and it is hard to match. She was unique and I loved it about her.  She did not care what people thought about her funky style and it did not bother her if someone mentioned maybe she should wear something else.
 I miss her. And I am scared.  I am starting to forget how her hugs felt like. I am starting to forget her scent or how her skin used to feel like how she held my hand.
I miss baking with her and I miss her cute smile and uplifting giggle.  And I want Gabriel to have his best buddy and playmate back... But it is never going to happen and all we  have left are amazing memories of her . She will never be forgotten  She will always be loved.

Hug your loved ones tight tonight...
Rest in peace Baby girl.
Your mommy , daddy and brother   send you some angel kisses wherever you are....


No comments: