Thursday, June 16

summer camp.

Regina has been pressuring me into taking her back to her old school- Tutor Time. ugh. So I finally gave in yesterday( after 3 months of saying NO to her) and signed her up for summer Camp twice a week, tuesdays and thursdays. SHe went exctatic, laughing and jumping and giving me kisses and hugs. lol She really is sick of me and sitting home all day long. lol So she will start on june 27th. There are lots of field trips on those tuesdays and thursdays and hopefully she will have fun time playing with her old friends and learning new things :)

Gabriel threw horrible fit this morning. Today they had to wear tutor time T shirts and blue jeans to school( matching day). So Yesterday we went to old navy and I allowed her to choose jeans he really liked. He was so exited trying on new jeans. So today we dressed up and I took her to shool. And then the fun started. He started screaming and telling me that his Jeans are biting her( huh?). He refused to walk into tutor time and I had to drag her into school. Then , after I signed him in, he ran out of the door again and started screaming again- I HATE MY JEANS, THEY ARE UGLY AND THEY ARE BITING ME. I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. I never, ever heard such a ridiculos thing out of his mouth. I was on edge of loosing my patience and just leaving her there to scream. But I did not. I carried him to his classroom, pulled off his jeans and asked him to take his other pants and weare those( I geve in). So he still refused to move or talk to me. I used little force and dressed him up on his other pants. He finally calmed down, but remined very upset. His teacher saw the whole thing. Ms Teresa is the best teacher and Gabriel seems to listen to her very well in school. SO hopefully today Ms Teresa will give him another good lecture about jeans. lol
I just don't understand him . Why he does such a stupid things to get attention ? He gets plenty of attention from me, but he still has to act like HE is the only one in the world and everything has to be done his way. He really needs his dad now. My husband and him have some kind of special bond, so he will listen to him for sure.

No comments: