Thursday, June 16

Good thoughts/prayers Request.

I don't do it very often but now all the best thoughts are needed. One of our St Jude friend Claire is not doing very well. I got to meet her and her family while we were housed in Ronald McDonald HOuse, she was receiving radiation therapy same time as Regina.. Sadly she has one of the worst possible tumors- diffuse brainstem glioma- and treatments did not work. She was always happy and full of energy. Regina and her got a long really well- Claire is year older than Regina.

here is her diary
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tatomupdates/

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It's breaking my heart about Claire, such a beautiful little girl.

Have you told Regina?

Queen D said...

I told Regina that Claire is very sick. Regina asked me if doctors are giving her medicine to make her feel that sick, and that she misses Claire. :( Brakes my heart.