Thursday, June 9

Bad night

Regina really knows how to scare me to tears. Last night she started complaning little tummy pain. She asked for some medicine , which is weird, because she never asks for medicine. I told her to rest for a while which she did , and after while pain went away. Then around 12.30 at night, she woke up screaming . I started panicking because I had no idea what was going on. She told me her tummy hurts really really bad and she wants to go to the hospital so doctors can give her some medicine so pain will go away. I touched her tummy and it felt hard as a rock - poor girl was filled with gases and she could not pass them. To make things worse I did not have anything for gases at home for her. So I took my bean bag that I usually use for my neck, I mikrowaved it until it was nice and warm and applied it to her tummy, I also gave her some tylenol. While she was resting and crying, I started to pack my bags, BUT since I do my laundry once a week( thursdays), all our good clothes were dirty, so I went downstairs and started doing my laundry( 1.30 at night). When I arrived upstairs , after filling my washer with loundry , I managed to find some clothes and was ready to call my friend so I could drop gabriel off her place and take Regina to the hospital. But I guess warm beanbag and tylenol finally started working and she was peacefully resting. I massaged her tummy little more and finally ( cover her noses) she managed to pass some serious gases( on her sleep).

Today she is feeling better, at least she is telling me that. But I keep my suitcase packed incase Something happens tonight. :) PS .I finally fell asleep around 4 pm and had to wake up 6.30 pm becaue our cat managed to open our masterbedroom door and was jumping on and off the bed. UGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful photo of your kids, Diana!

Is Regina better today? Sounds like bad gas like you said. Did she eat something that didn't agree with her?

Hope you're all doing well.

Love, Jackie in Chicago

Queen D said...

Hi. She was ok until 1.30 PM. She started screaming and crying and I just took her to ER. She was crying the whole time we drowe to ER. FInally we arrived there and she was feeling better, but still in tears. We were only ones in ER and got Immediate attention. Then , after doc came in to check her out She was all happy and fine. :/ They think IT might be beginning of stomach flu or it might be something she ate, but she has not eaten anything hevy. Very light snacks all the time. So now we have to monitor her and see how she does tonight. :)