Friday, June 17

St Jude and scheduling

WHY they did it like this.
Today I called St jude and asked about Reginas august schedule. I TOLD THEM - before we left last time that we have only first week available to go there and I was told that yes, there are MRI spot available for her on that week. But today I was told that there is NO AVAILABLE spots until september.

So today they told me Reginas apointments start on August 10th. UGH. August 10th is very bad , very very bad time. I can not reveal why, but it is just not fitting into our chedule. So now they have next available MRI on last week of august. Very bad timing. Regina start Kindergarten on 24th of August and we have to be in St jude on 28th( I think). Ugh. Who sayed things can not get more stressful. :(

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We're going to be in Memphis the 8-12 of August, but I was just trying to get them to move his appointments from the 8th to another date, since we're planning to be driving home from Montana on the 7th, so earliest I would be able to fly would be the 8th.

We'll see. Our schedule is here, a long visit this time.

Queen D said...

Oh, wow , you do have busy chedule. Hope you do ok with all the apointments. They scheduled us from 10th to 12th. But
I will not be in US on those dates, so they HAVE to reschedule.