Monday, June 6

Just short update.

Everything is going great with us. Regina really is doing awsome and it is pleasure to see her playing and smiling. She slowly starts trusting people again. She is finally gettin her good manners back like saying Hallo, and good buy. And she is more willing to talk to adults now. :)

She feels little bored during daytime because Gabriel is not home and she can not boss anyone around. She likes to play with our kitty, but she gets mad when kitty starts playing with her clothes and does not let her eat. Gabriel on the other hand will carry kitty up and down the stairs, he will make sure kitty has something to eat all the time and he throws horrible tantrums when cat runs away from him and hides, because Gabriel wants to play rough with him. lol. You should see him carry cat around. lol it is the funniest things ever, and cat lets him to do whatever he wants( most of the time).

As far as my car goes then things are slowly moving again. It is finally in repear shop and we will see how things will go from here. I started one blog for myself where I just write about my issues with world and people. DOn't look if you get easily offended, I will write there about everything and anything that pisses me off OR makes me happy
http://www.darkertan.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I couldn't resist commenting on this, please, please don't take offense, but I like your comment about Regina saying, "Good Buy".

Sounds like she's got her shopping skills well underway :-)

Your English is much better than my Estonian (I couldn't speak a word even if my life depended on it). I know a few Polish words, does that count?

Queen D said...

lol,i do that all the`time. Hehehehe.