Saturday, July 17

YOU ARE INVITED...

. Gabriel and Nick are leaving to China on 26th.....
Couple of our friends have asked if I am going to do a little party for them and I told them I am not really sure... Maybe...BUT PAY ATTENTION.

SInce Reginas passing on September 20th I wanted to do something on her Honor and it had to include  WEBKINZ..

So on 24th of July( saturday) we are  hosting a  party  To send Gabriel and Nick to China  A N D to honor Regina.. IF you want to attend this party on Saturday , PLEASE bring NEW unused  unwrapped toy-  WEBKINz with TAGs attached, legoes, Barbies, Kens, bakin sets for kids, Kids cookbooks,  Club Penguin membership cards, inexpensive  DS games.. etc..  BUT   try to find a WEBKINZ toy, Latest DVDs, fun bandaids, cool markers,    -- I know Regina would LOVE to have this kind of party...

ALL TOYS, GAMES WHATEVER YOU   DECIDE TO BRING WILL BE DONATED TO CHLA, CHOC and DR Loudons  "magic room"...   TRUST ME-- I WILL NOT KEEP ANY TOYS TO MYSELF , maybe if it is  a right kind of "toy"...;).. But anyway...
We hope to see you on SATURDAy, JULY 24th in our house -- Party starts 2 PM and ends whenever you wish I would like to shut up... which means pretty late...

Our Address...--- 27715 Manor Hill rd... laguna niguel..
My cell number in 949 290 6958.
Let me know if you are around and would like do drop by. If you can't attend  BUT would like to send or bring a toy any other time- Just mail it to us, or drop it at our doorstep ANY TIME starting from TOMORROW- 7/18  ending 8/19.

No comments: