Monday, April 9

st Jude


Memphis as it is..
OR, should I say as It was..
Our trip from OC started out fine.. I printed tickets out in advance, so I did not have to waste time figuring out how those self serving “ ticket” printers are supposed to work…

I LOVE continental. Nice service, bigger seats, more space… LOVE it..
BUT.. our paradise ended there… During take off Regina started crying. At first I thought Gabriel did something to piss her off, But then I started asking questions and I found out that Her HEAD hurts. IT HURTS A LOT, that is what Regina told me. I guess pressure in the cabin got more intense and she started screaming.. I was freaking out, crying with her, not sure what to do. … Finally she calmed down… UNTIL it was time to land…. She started complaining ear pain… and I knew- she has an ear infection ..
So in Houston drama repeated and she was pretty miserable… LLL

On Monday we had Endocrine clinic appointment. I WAS Pissed. I must say. I saw schedule and only thing it had on was ENDOCRINE FOLLOW UP . WHICH means , I spent 550 dollars on Gabe , just to go there to get an YES< Regina grew littlebit… ( she did wohooo)
Now DRAMA… I gave it to them in full force, I asked what is deal about scheduling, blah blah blah blah, me crying and screaming, and HER , getting frustrated with me and telling me- I should discuss my issues with social worker. Ha Yeah, I probably should, I also told them, that WHY I could not see endocrinologist here in OC. AND you know what was her response- YES, YOU COULD. And I was really confused then… and I gave them even more drama.. Because I was told that It is not possible, you can’t , we have to see you here blah blah blah. Anyway, very confusing… But we got everything finally straightened out and now I am starting to look for an endocrinologist here incase we will have “ issues” going there…
(BTW) , Even though we “graduate” yearly appointments only, we have to see endocrinologist there in every 6 months, and if they feel like testing us between, they may fly us over there whenever they feel like ;) .. Not happy about that… ( But, please tell me when I am happy??? )

NOW, back to that follow up thing. I TOLD THEM, that’s all I am here for, FOLLOW up, no labs, no bone age xray???? HUH, You better do all those things because I feel ripped off… I could get YES, REGINA HAS GROWN a LITTLE from her doc… So she disappeared for few seconds and was back and told me- I GOT YOU labs in hospital 9.15, and BONE age xray 9.45. ( sarcastic smile, you know what I am thinking about, I WAS RIGHT).
And we had to see E clinic, because REGINA does have ear infection and I wanted to get some meds before we take our flight back.. She got antibiotics and ear drops, and Tylenol for pain ( I am really happy about it, because all that would have cost m around 70 dollars ( my insurance prescription plan sucks), but at least I got that without any cost ( thank you all of you who are donating to St Jude, JJJ )/

Our next trip to St jude will be around 10th of JULY. LOOOOONG trip this time.
I hope your Easter was fun…

1 comment:

mutukas said...

Üle pika aja meie poolt ka tervitused!