Sunday, April 30

Ugh. Update...

Monday--
Nick took Regina to see doc again because last night was just horrible. She was caughing all night long without getting any sleep. :( Well, now she has full blown sinus infection. We got her antibiotics changed and she has to take them for 2 weeks. I just knew that I was right about her condition. I know her really well, I know what meds work and what dont, and it drives me grazy when doctors tell me that THEY know better. ( sometimes they do, but.... )

She took her first dose 2 hours ago and she allready feels better. :) The other meds made her really sleepy, cranky, tired emotional.

Today we went to Long Beach Aquarium.
Regina is not feeling well. Her strep throat is fine, but you should hear her cough. Constant cough and rash on her face is still there. It is not going anywhere. I omited milk from her diet, so it could not be because of dairy products. Gabriel is also getting sick. Same thing. They both are coughing.
My dh is home and kids are sick. I have 3 kids and no help.

Last year on april 30th both of my kids were sick as well.

No comments: