Monday, September 12

Goofys Kitchen..

Today we went to Goofys Kitchen, In Disneyland Hotel for Reginas wish granting party. It is really fun place. Characters come to your tables, talk to you and and act silly. It was dinner buffet with HUGE dessert table. I think there were more desserst than main dishes. Regina did not feel very happy today. I think she wsa little scared and confused what was happening and why were all the characters stopping on her table. But she did warm up in the end. lol. It always happens when party is over. THen she is ready to have some real fun.
But at first I have to tell you about dessert table. lol I think I ganed about 10 lbs just looking at that table- there was peanut butter and jelly pizza, huuuge chocolate cake, cinamon bread pudding, cherry cake, rasberry cheescakes, lemon square cake, yello, 6 in chocolate chip cookies, rice crispies decorated as cake slices, ICE cream, frest fruits and even more. lol. It was amazing dinner ( at least for me). Regina had slice of cheese pizza, some ice cream and of course her Favorite- CHOCOLATE cake!!!!! Gabril was really scared at first. He refused to do anything at all. But he got really exited when Coofy wanted to high five with gabe. Gabe finally agreed to eat. He had 2 slices of pizza and lots of mac and cheese( miki shaped).
We also got our tickets- our adventure starts 4.30 AM on friday morning. Limo will pick us up and take us to LAX. Regina got Backpack full of things to keep her busy during her plane flight and she also got new dora the explorer packback. I thought dora was NickJr character, not disney- oh well, even the best of us make some mistakes. lol

More to come when I feel better- all that food I ate today made me feel little sick. So off I go.....

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

hihii, sounds like fun!
so, when you guys are leaving to Orlando?
i just wrapped up my packing. didn't finish it though... need to repack! i don't understand. there is not much stuff and i couldn't fit them in one huge bag.
i will doze off now....... tired

Kathy said...

We ate at Goofy's Kitchen when we were at Disneyland last time.

I hope you guys have an awesome time. I just realized that you'll be there for Regina's birthday (I'm a little slow).

That should be so fun. We liked the Dinosaur ride at the Animal Kingdom, there is also a Rainforest Cafe just outside the Animal Kingdom Park.

There's a ride at Epcot too that is worth going on just to see what an engineering marvel it is, it's called Universe Of Energy, which doesn't adequately describe what the ride.

You start out in a huge theatre, then suddenly the theatre turns into boats and you're floating down a river-- too weird. Eventualy it turns back into a theatre. Bill Nye and Ellen Degeneres host the presentation.

If you make it to Epcot, you should check it out, it's far more interesting than it sounds like.