Tuesday, August 23

Kindergarten.

Oh, I can not belive that my sweet little Girl is starting kindergarten tomorrow. Unbelivable. Today we went to kindergarten orientation and got some basic information how things are going to be and what we need for school. Regina seems very excited about starting school tomorrow, but I will find out after her first day what she really thinks. I noticed couple of students from Tutor Time were there also, but I am not sure if they will be early birds, or late birds. Regina got placed to Late birds( from 9.19- 12.20). Today, after she wakes up from her nap we have one more little thing to take care off. We have to buy her first day outfit. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You begin school so much earlier in California than we do in New York. If Regina lived here, she wouldn't be starting school until Wednesday, September 7th. And we haven't had "half day" kindergarten around here in almost 20 years. It's a full day of school now no matter what grade you're in. I truthfully don't know how the little kindergarteners do it, or what they do with them all day. Please post a picture of Regina in her new school outfit tomorrow. And I'm sending her lots of good luck kisses for her first day!! (LOL--I can remember what I wore for my first day of kindergarten, but I can't remember what my daughter wore for her first day, and, actually, neither does she!)
XXXXX Carol XXXXXX :-)

Kathy said...

Steven starts fifth grade on Monday. Our elementary school used to start on the Wednesday following Labor Day, but last year they switched so that we start on the week before Labor Day.

I hate it, but I can't do anything.

We find out who his teacher is on Friday. And I haven't purchased school supplies or gotten Steven a new backpack yet.

So, my work is cut out for me this week...