Sunday, May 22

Hi guys :)

Life without internet connection sucks big time. yeah, you heard me. Of coure I got lot done, but I felt so isolated and alone. I made a huge mistake by letting some weird asian languge talking virus to my computer and it killed my heart and soul. And then we had router problems .
Leila- my best friend here( right Leila? :) ) is married to a great, smart , handsome dude and he saved me from evil problems I was having. Problem was simple in the end, but it took 3 hours to figure out exactly what was the problem :) THANK YOU HARRY !!!!

Kids are doing great, kitty is doing well, I am back to my normal self and sun is shining above as us once again :). I promise, I will take better care of my computer from now. :) PS- laptop is back from best buy. They did clean it up, and it is working fine now. :)


Diana

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

I am glad it got fixed. Couple of months ago I was in the same/worse situation. We did not have any electrisity - no lights, no phones, no internet, no TV. What do you do? I was so lost! :) I felt so trapped without any information from outside world.
Elagu internet!