Tuesday, March 1

Elephant Bar and more.

I promised Regina yesterday that I am going to take her to park. So today, 10.30 I did take her to local park. It was one crowded park. lol Somekind of moms club was out ther having fun, and all the kids were around 2-3 years old( about 20 of them). Afer 40 minute play I asked if She was hungry, and if she wanted to go to Elephant bar. Regina was exited about it. She USED to love elephant bar-chicken crisps and fish sticks were her favorite foods there. Well, today she wanted to order fish sticks- I had a feeling that she wont eat it, but I let her order it anyway. And knowing that her second fave was chicken, I got myself chicken- so what it was covered with grease. ANyway, food arrived and guess what- I WAS RIGHT. She hated fish sticks, but she had to eat it, because I told her this is our last time here. She had about 3 tiny bites and she was done, and she even did not want to tast the chicken- so I was stuck with chicken that I had to eat. I admit, it tasted good, but after eating that I got horrrrrible heartburn. So , we were finished with food- then waiter comes and tells us that kids meal comes with sunday. OH YEAH, she gets all exited about it. Then sunday arrives and she is like- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT .????? Huh??? She did not even taste it, I was furious at that point. But I kept my calm. I was so mad I ATE HER SUNDAY- I never eat disserts for lunch , but today was special day, and I knew Ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream will calm me down. I was righ again- I did feel better after eating my daughters ice cream- add another 300 calories to 600 I allready ate. Then we got home and she was like- mommy, my tummy hurts. Yeah, sure honey, it hurts because you did not eat anything. NOW , REgina go open the refrigirator and find something to eat. ***** AND GUESS WHAT*****. Her tummy pain was G O N E !!!! Now I know the medicine. I can not stand when people lie to me( or kids).
Just let you know- I am ok now, she is playing her gameboy, but she still has not eaten anything. And I don't let her have snacks today- yeah, I am that brutal.

Gabriel is in school. He still has another 2 hours to be there. And then he will come home and poses as princess. UGH. What did I do wrong do deserve this????

No comments: