Sunday, August 8

Family!

We.ve been home since Thursday. It is really nice to be home. Regina allready had her FIRST EVER sleepower with her best friend Heather. Heathers mom said that they played really nice the whole night and when it was time to sleep they continued their conversation until 11-12 PM. In the morning, after I went there to pick her up, she did not want to leave. SHe started crying in the car and told me that she wanted to be with heather all the time. . :( Sorry, sweety.
And H. Is such a nice girl . I'm really happy that Regina has her as her best friend. B. Is doing really great job taking care of H.
:)

My batter with food is never ending. I CAN not stop eating- snacking. I thought it'll get better after I get home, but no, I still want to eat 24/7 and If I'm not eating, I'm thinking about my next meal- how bad is this?? I want help, but I'm not sure what kind of help should I get. ???

We went to see movie The Village. I loved it. Really good and full of suspense. :) Go see it if you havent yet.

No comments: